lunedì 2 luglio 2007

I put my new shoes on.. and everybody's smiling

In realtà la gente non è felice.
Non sorride.
Non hanno tutti quelle facce beote.
Non ne hanno motivo.

Sono solo io che indosso le mie scarpe nuove, un jeans, una T-shirt e sono a posto così.

Woke up cold one tuesday,
i'm looking tired and feeling quite sick,
i felt like there was something missing in my day to day life,
so i quickly opened the wardrobe,
pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean,
topped it off with a pair of old shoes,
that were ripped around the seams,
and i thought these shoes just don't suit me.

Hey, I put some new shoes on,
and suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,
it so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
but long on time,
slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
and i'm running late,
and i don't need an excuse,
'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

e paolo nutini è tra noi.........

Cenn ha detto...

Ah sì?
Guarda che le ho inventate io le parole..
Ma sono proprio uguali? Beh se sì, peccato che mi abbia anticipato.. :D